We provide an International Warranty on Rip Curl Wetsuits.
- The Warranty
- Wetsuit Care
- Using Warranty
Our warranties only apply to Wetsuits purchased from authorised Rip Curl retailers (with purchase receipt from an authorised retailer). Without limitation to this, our warranties do not apply to products purchased from non-authorised online retailers, on Ebay or similar auction sites as we have no certainty as to where such products are sourced and how they have been treated.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching
- 12 month warranty on materials
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being second-hand or it is being sold as a product with existing defects.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
- Surf Factory School or commercially used wetsuits.
- Sample or second-hand wetsuits.
Wetsuits purchased at outlet stores come with a 6 month warranty on materials and 3 years on stitching.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
- Sun and UV rays damage neoprene. Ensure you hang your wetsuit in the shade to dry.
- After every surf, rinse your wetsuit in fresh water.
- Hang your wetsuit on the provided wide hanger to maintain shape. Do not hang on wire hanger.
To have your wetsuit repaired or assessed:
- Please send it registered post to Rip Curl Wetsuit Repairs, 101 Surfcoast Hwy, Torquay, VIC 3228 or go back to your local Rip Curl dealer, they'll send your suit to a Rip Curl service centre
- Include all of your contact details, importantly both phone and email address.
- A brief description about what you would like looked at, you may want to put some tape on the area(s) in question
- A copy of the proof of purchase and any previous job numbers if its been repaired before.
- When returning a wetsuit, please pack appropriately to prevent damage. Returning in the initial delivery box is the best option - don't scrunch it up, roll it up if you have to!
- Your wetsuit will be returned to you as quickly as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
Australian Service Centre
101 Surfcoast Hwy, Torquay, Vic. 3228.
(03) 5261 0022
(03) 5261 4700
9:00am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri E.S.T.
New Zealand Service Centre
Tenancy 1, Ground Floor, Neilsen Building, 129 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622
(09) 477 2685
8:30am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri