Our warranties only apply to Wetsuits purchased from authorised Rip Curl retailers (with purchase receipt from an authorised retailer). Without limitation to this, our warranties do not apply to products purchased from non-authorised online retailers, on Ebay or similar auction sites as we have no certainty as to where such products are sourced and how they have been treated.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching
- 12 month warranty on materials
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being second-hand or it is being sold as a product with existing defects.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
- Surf Factory School or commercially used wetsuits.
- Sample or second-hand wetsuits.
Wetsuits purchased at outlet stores come with a 6 month warranty on materials and 1 year on stitching.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.