Follow the steps below to effectively pack your wetsuit for return:
1. Place the wetsuit face down on a flat surface with the arms down.
2. Fold both leges up from just above the knees.
3. Fold the wetsuit again, upwards from the waist.
4. Fold the arms over the top, crossed over one another.
5. Place in the box/package that they arrived in and tape closed.
6. Stick returns label to outside of box and take to your local Australia Post Office.
Please don't fold neoprene wetsuits vertically through the chest panel as this causes significant creasing. You will need to pack the wetsuit in the same manner it arrived to you in. You can also use the box it came in to return back to us.
Please note: If any wetsuits are received with creases or holes, your return request will be void and the wetsuit will be sent back to you automatically.