To have your watch assessed, or battery/band replaced by our technicians, please follow the steps below.
- Please send it to Rip Curl Service Centre, 101 Surfcoast Hwy, Torquay, VIC 3228
- Include all of your contact details especially an email address
- A brief description about the issue
- Any previous job numbers if you have returned a watch before
- A copy of the proof of purchase (if it is a warranty claim)
- Package it so it will not get damaged in the post
- Please send it registered post so you can track it
The technicians will send you an email with their findings and whether it is covered by warranty or not, at this point you can decide whether or not to go ahead with the work. You can click on the link to pay online, or call our customer service centre and pay over the phone if there is a cost involved.