• 3 year warranty on all stitching
• 12 month warranty on materials
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
• Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
• Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
• This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
• Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
• Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
There are 2 ways to use the warranty;
Return to store
Go back to your local Rip Curl dealer, they'll send your suit to a Rip Curl service centre. You must have proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR CENTRES
|Rip Curl Brazil LTDA
Av. Miguel Stefno, 4544
Enseada, Guarujá - SP
Cep: 11440 - 534 Brazil
+55 13 2101 0535
+55 13 2101 0534
|Rip Curl Australia
101 Surfcoast Hwy,
Torquay, Victoria 3228
Ph: +61 3 5261 0000
Fax: +61 3 5261 5432
|Rip Curl Europe S.A.S.
Wetsuit's repair service
407 ave nue de la Tuilerie
40150 Soorts-Hossegor– France
Ph: (33) 05-58-41-78-00
|Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626