We are committed to customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your Rip Curl Online purchase for any reason, simply return it to us following the procedure outlined below within 21 days of receipt and we will issue you an exchange or full refund for the product, as long as it meets the following conditions;
1. The item is in the condition that you received it.
The item has not been worn, marked, used or damaged, and includes all tags and packaging (unless faulty). If you are wanting to exchange or return boxed or packaged goods, they must be returned to us in the original unmarked packaging & in good condition. For returns via post, please ensure you pack them inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods.
2. You have an invoice / proof of purchase.
The item must have been purchased through the official Rip Curl Website only (purchases through eBay or other non-official online retailers will not be accepted).
3. Request your return within the required timeframe.
You must have requested your Return Authorization using the online form below, within 21 days of receiving your goods.
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to return or exchange a product to us please follow the simple instructions below.
- Complete the Returns Authorisation (RA) form online. You will receive an exclusive RA number via email from a Customer Service representative.
- Pack all items together with a copy of your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging and clearly address it as instructed in the email you receive from our Customer Service team. Remember to use your Unique RA Number. NOTE: When returning a wetsuit please pack appropriately to prevent damage. Returning in the initial delivery box is the best option - don't scrunch it up, roll it if you have to!
- Clearly address your parcel and be sure to cover or remove original shipping label.
- Returns for change of mind must be received within 21 days of the RA number being supplied.
- For security and peace of mind we strongly suggest insured registered post as we are not liable for lost returned parcels.
- The customer is responsible for all related freight charges, with the exception of the return of faulty goods.
Please allow approximately one week for the processing of your return or exchange once received. Your issuing bank may take an additional billing cycle to apply the credit to your card. Returns that do not follow the above procedures will not be accepted.
Please Note: Due to hygiene reasons, we are not able to do any exchanges or refunds on any underwear, swimwear or earrings.